Friday, August 21, 2009

It's In The Water

How many times have you heard that expression or, it comes in threes, it's contagious? All references to getting pregnant. Well, let me tell you something...if it were in the water I would be drinking gallons, no buckets, no TANKER fulls!!


Pregnant People All Around


First off let me explain, I am truly not bitter about ever pregnant person that come across my path, I may be a little jealous sometimes but never bitter. Never do I say...SHE gets to have a baby or deem someone not worthy of it. But with all that said it does get a little hard when they are popping up pregnant all around you!


In the months that we have been trying to get pregnant which has been a total of 10, 4 people in my life have become pregnant and two of those were surprises.


My sister, who I love with all my heart and is one of my best friends and I love her kids as if they were my own...I mean I literally miss them when I don't get to see them for a couple of days...got pregnant by surprise. She was done, finished, no more and then came the infamous Whiskey Wild night...and well let's just say six weeks later it was determined that nope, contrary to popular belief she wasn't done. But never have I been bitter. She on the other hand apologized to me greatly over and over again. I never thought a thing of it other then, damn I wish it were me too and DAMN you are fertile...


Then my sister-in-law gets pregnant by surprise...and again not bitterness just the same thoughts....


So my point in all of this is that not all women with conceiving troubles are bitter women who hate all pregnant women. I love and will love each of those babies and no matter what if if there are more to come will love those also.


Just all the while hoping my time will come and I might just might go searching for the elusive water that is taited with the pregnancy gene...maybe one day I will get my hands on it ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment